Thanks to advanced DECT and Bluetooth technology, the C520 is the perfect device for team conferencing and offers three cutting-edge microphones. The first of these is built into the high-performance full-duplex speaker in the main base station with two further wireless DECT microphones that can be freely placed or carried in the room as required.
The C520 microphones use dynamic noise reduction and adaptive feedback control to provide crystal clear HD audio transmission, even in crowded or spacious rooms. The microphones synchronize with the base station in real-time according to their location. This technology allows the user freedom of movement without even having to raise their voice – regardless of meeting room size.
Connectivity is now one of the most important factors for effective collaboration. This is why the C520 features a versatile Bluetooth interface allowing smartphones or DECT phones to be easily paired and used.
To extend the C520 conference system across even larger areas, simply couple wireless C52 loudspeaker units to the base unit and the range of the loudspeakers and microphones will be increased greatly.
A compact device at an Special introcutory price of £225 +Vat and Delivery
Yealink designs its audio conferencing solutions to suit a range of different meeting environments. The CP960 and the CP920 address today’s audio conferencing challenges and unify a clear-and-easy conferencing communication experience for both in-room and remote participants. The CP960 targets mid-to-large-sized meetings while the CP920 covers small-to-mid-sized meetings.
Enterprise-grade and performance-oriented, Yealink conference phones deliver best-in-class HD audio quality for everyone in a meeting to keep pace with the team’s collaboration and contribute inspired work.
Featuring 20-foot 360-degree dead-zone-free voice pickup, the coverage area of the CP920 adapts to multiple room environments and provides a full sound experience.
Yealink’s Noise Proof Technology frees business voice collaboration from annoying noise and optimizes conference efficiency by minimizing distractions. The Yealink Noise Proof technology includes two interrelated functions: · During a conference, Noise Proof reduces constant background noise from sources such as typing, air conditioners, etc.; and · When a person is not speaking, Noise Proof automatically mutes the mic(s) until the sound of a human voice is detected.
Stylish and professional, Yealink conference phones adopt a Y-shaped metallic sliver body design. For users who prefer a traditional key system, the CP920 offers a familiar touchable keypad for less stress and more comfort. One-touch quick meeting starts and no interruption to the ongoing conversation make the CP920 incredibly user-friendly.
The CP960 and CP920 enable the Hybrid UC Meeting for extraordinary convenience. With Bluetooth and USB connectivity, you can easily pair the conference phone with a PC or mobile phone. Join or create a conference by simply merging the calls.
The Yealink CP960 is an enterprise-grade conference phone for mid-and-large-sized meeting rooms. With the outstanding speakerphone elements, the CP960 sets new standards for sound quality and immerses conference participants in every discussion. Marrying a wide range and dead-zone-free voice pickup with Yealink’s Noise Proof technology, the CP960 is the perfect match for day-to-day business conference conversations.
The Yealink CP960 conference phone harness advanced acoustic technologies to make every audio conference experience amazingly clear and inspiring. In combination with Yealink’s sophisticated HD voice technology, the Yealink CP960 immerses every conference participant in extraordinarily clear and balanced sound quality. The performance-oriented phone faithfully reproduces voices for day-to-day business conferences.
● Featuring 20-foot 360-degree dead-zone-free voice pickup, the Yealink CP960 conference phone provides a full sound experience to both medium and large audio conferencing environments.
● A pair of Yealink wireless microphones utilizing Yealink’s DECT technology can increase voice pickup distance to 60 feet, allowing every meeting participant to be involved and clearly heard while optimizing mobility within the local meeting environment.
Yealink Noise Proof Technology is our noise reduction technology that frees business conversations from annoying noise to optimize conference efficiency and to minimize distractions.The Yealink Noise Proof technology includes two interrelated functions:
● During a conference, Noise Proof reduces constant background noise from sources such as typing, air conditioners, etc.;
● When a person is not speaking, Noise Proof automatically mutes the microphone(s) until the sound of a human voice is detected.
● The CP960 creates a virtual meeting room user interface — the Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room — that mimics the sense of physical conferencing that demanding professionals expect.
● Offering up to five-party conferencing, the phone allows meeting organizers to create a meeting simply by sending invitations at a single touch to selected participants. Organizers can seamlessly invite or join participants without pausing or interrupting the ongoing conversation.
● Say goodbye to “who is speaking” — the Yealink Active Speaker automatically displays the current speaker’s info on the screen.
The CP960 expertly enables the Hybrid UC Meeting with extraordinary clarity and convenience. When using a soft phone on your PC (e.g., Skype for Business) or a mobile phone, you can route the call to the CP960 via the USB port or Bluetooth pairing to join the conference. You can also route the call to the CP960 and then invite other parties to make a conference call. With the CP960, boosting audio conferencing productivity has never been easier.